Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Megan Character Design!

Well, the project is going smoothly so far! I'm well into writing episode one, and I've got quite a few of the character profiles ready for upload.

Here, let's run through my current checklist:
    •    Finish writing episode 01.
    •    Upload .pdf file of episode 01's screenplay.
    •    Draft up a character profile for Megan
    •    Upload character profile for Megan
    •    Draft up a character profile for Firefly
    •    Upload character profile for Firefly
    •    Draft up a character profile for Applejack
    •    Upload character profile for Applejack
    •    Draft up a character profile for Galaxy
    •    Upload character profile for Galaxy
    •    Draft up a character profile for Spike
    •    Upload character profile for Spike
    •    Draft up a character profile for Fizzy
    •    Upload character profile for Fizzy
 I think that about sums up my day. I'll be able to have at least three more items checked off on that list in tomorrow's update, so stay tuned. :) Content after the break, as Sethisto would say.




Megan Character Design:

No comments:

Post a Comment