Thursday, August 4, 2011

Working on storyboarding!

Yes! Storyboards are underway! Granted, it's just the storyboard for the opening theme, but it's something! And storyboarding may start on episode 1 quite soon, since I'm starting to like my screenplay more and more. I just added two new scenes to it, and have worked out quite a bit of the awkward dialogue. If I give the dialogue a tiny bit more tweaking, and maybe add one extra scene to fill in a plot gap, I'll be content to send it back to the pre-readers.

Which reminds me, I still need more pre-readers!

Anyway, I think I'll make a list of the help I need:
  1. Pre-readers (need seven more)
  2. Background artists who are able and willing to animate their backgrounds a bit.
  3. Prop artists
  4. Voice talent!
Again, if you wish to help, my email is davidreinold@thedevhome.net.

Anyway...when I finish the storyboard for the opening theme, I'll animate the board frames and give you the skeleton version of the animation.

Just remember: if I'm not updating the blog, that means I'm busy working on the project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment