Friday, September 9, 2011

Other updates!

Alright, so I figure I'm way overdue for making a checklist...

Episode 01's screenplay has been uploaded as a pdf, albeit I've noticed some typos so I'll have to fix those, but ultimately I'll be making absolutely no story changes to episode 01's screenplay.

Other than that...I now have finished character designs of Tirek and VOID. With that in mind, I'll add a few things to get the number of incomplete items up to 10...
  • Upload .pdf file of episode 01's screenplay
  • Draft up a character profile for Fizzy
  • Upload character profile for Fizzy
  • Draft up a character profile for Molly
  • Upload character profile for Molly
  • Draft up a character profile for Tirek
  • Upload character profile for Tirek
  • Draft up a storyboard for episode 01
  • Draft up a storyboard for the opening theme
  • Draft up a character profile for VOID
  • Upload character profile for VOID
  • Draft up a character profile for Draggle
  • Upload character profile for Draggle
Alright, I think that covers everything. I'll try to get the character profiles for Tirek and VOID uploaded ASAP, but my scanner access is limited at the moment, so just sometime this weekend would probably be a best case scenario.

Jaa, mata!

No comments:

Post a Comment