Friday, September 23, 2011

UPDATES, UPDATES, UPDATES!!! Pinkie Pie is happy

Okay, so just a few updates for now, and perhaps none of the updates you were looking for, but I thought I'd share anyway.

First, I just uploaded the latest version of the episode 01 screenplay. No story changes, just fixed some typos.

Second, I am currently working on blocking the first opening theme! In case you're not familiar, blocking is where you create "key frames", a sort of skeleton for the animation. When all the key frames are done, you work on "tweening", which is the creation of all the frames which get you from one key frame to the next. This will be very time consuming, but worth it I hope! I'll let you be the judge! Anyway, I'm not going to upload the opening theme storyboard just yet; I'll save that until I have the full thing ready to show you. Don't want to ruin the surprise!

Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment